Reasons to buy from us.
1. Select quality softwood material. All material is checked for quality before drying, then before profiling, before cutting into wall logs and other components, then before packaging. Multi-layer quality control in all stages of manufacturing process excluded possibility of unacceptable timber defects such as rot, insect damage, empty branch holes, severe deformations, mechanical defects.
2. CNC machining centre – for maximum precision of wall logs and corner joints. A computer operated machine is measuring each component length, each position of corner joint cut, or other processing operation – factor of human mistake is excluded, therefore our cabin logs come together easy as Lego.
3. Flooring. Standard 28mm Tongue&Grooved floor boards, domestic quality, select quality material used only, Kiln Dried to 14% moisture content and planed/profiled four sides.
4. Insulated glass
CE approved insulated glass units with 4mm glass-16mm argon gas chamber-4mm glass.
5. Adjustable door hinges.
All doors come in ready for installation units, hinged in frames, locks installed. Linings from one side and door handles to be fixed after installation. Hinges must be tuned with hex key for door sheets to open/close smooth after installation.
6. Roof beams. Double roof beams to prevent ridge from bending in., .... etc.... All roof beams notched for fitting into matching apex notches, .... no processing on site required ...
7. Pre-assembled apexes. All apexes pre-assembled at the factory, no notching required, or any further processing on site.
8. Weatherproof corner joints of wall logs. Our standard Special cut corner joints with displaced interchanging 90 degree corners, to seal moisture and wind away. We don’t use simple 4-way chamfered corner joints – they all leak.
9. Impregnated floor joists. No contact with ground or concrete for floor boards.
10. Impregnated foundation beams. No ground contact for wall logs.
11. Safe packaging. Each cabin is flat packaged on pallets, with plastic cover and strapped properly for safe transit from factory to customer’s site. A lot of double handling is involved – from factory stores, to lorry, from lorry to distribution stock, from stock to lorry, from lorry to customer’s site. Therefore proper export packaging is imperative, poor packaging means no pallet (logs are laid on package beaters without any protection from forklift truck forks), components inside the pack must be stowed in special way preventing short pieces from falling out and get lost, impregnated floor joists and foundation beams stowed on top of pack for better protection of plastic wrapping from punctures, protection boards from side of pack and top – to protect packages from rubbing against each other when transported by lorry, etc...
12. Hot dip galvanized fixtures. Strong – long lasting - no rust....
13. Assembly drawings and component specification. A small drawing of each component with measurements, separate assembly drawings for each wall, with all component codes , no chance for mistakes or using component in wrong place.
14. Stock numbers & Quality Control System. Each package is labelled and numbered with stock number which allows for full traceability of product. By knowing package stock number and having proper system of records established at the factory - we always know which shift has manufactured the cabin, who and when was checking the quality, when cabin was packaged, shipped and by which haulier, when it was received into distribution stock in UK and when was shipped to end buyer’s address.